Psychotherapy, Counselling & Hypnotherapy are forms of talking therapy which are used to help people to bring about positive changes in their lives or to enhance their health, well-being and self-awareness.
Psychotherapy tends to be longer term and can look at many areas of your life and how these combine to create your life experience, while Counselling tends to be shorter term and may focus on just one issue.
Hypnotherapy is an excellent way of helping you unearth beliefs and behaviours that may be holding you back from becoming your true self, and once brought to your awareness can be changed for the better.
Therapy allows you the time and space with an experienced professional to safely explore how you feel, in an environment that is non-judgemental, supportive and confidential.
I have a wide range of knowledge and experience, so by integrating my skills you can get the best possible result from your therapy.
I have helped people manage conditions like:
- Depression & anxiety
- Phobias & panic attacks
- Negative feelings & thoughts/self-image/self-worth
- Abuse/domestic violence
- Trauma & post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Life challenges i.e. divorce/job loss/children leaving home
- Health difficulties and disability
- Insomnia & sleep problems
- Pain management
- Child, teen & family issues family management
- Food & eating problems
- Self-harm/destructive behaviours/suicidal thoughts
- Weight loss & management
- Hypno-Band gastric band hypnosis
- Smoking cessation
Therapy is available in Newcastle under Lyme/Stoke on Trent and Burton upon Trent, home visits and via skype.