Drive Therapy is a combination of all my skills and knowledge to create a unique solution to driving challenges. We will be utilising a completely new and dynamic system of road safety and thought awareness to help you to overcome your driving difficulties.
Combining eight years as a Driving Instructor and sixteen and a half years as a Driving Test Examiner I have experienced a wealth of knowledge regarding all aspects of what can be called ‘difficulties’ with driving. I will be able to quickly assess what areas we can work on and then by using my professional and supportive skills of Psychotherapy, Counselling & Hypnotherapy you will be on the road to success.
Areas of which Drive Therapy is applicable:
- Driving test nerves or repeatedly failing the test when you can drive to the test standard
- Avoiding motorways and dual carriageways
- Fear of snow, fog, bad weather and night driving
- Fear of having an accident or now experiencing anxiety or panic after an accident
- Avoiding roundabouts, busy junctions or heavy traffic
- Nervous driving alone or with passengers
- Difficulty driving after being criticised by your spouse or partner
- General lack of confidence in your driving ability
- Speeding, drink/drug driving or having road rage
- Having encountered road rage
- Drivers who keep accumulating penalty points
- Anxiety of driving in new areas
- Driving after health challenges
- Experienced mature drivers whom have lost confidence or may not have driven for a lengthy period of time
Drive Therapy is available in Newcastle under Lyme/Stoke on Trent, Burton upon Trent, home visits and nationally through skype.